Happy Halloween everyone! This is a tag that has been going around on youtube started by Elle Fowler and I decided that I would join in.
1. Do you still Trick or Treat? No, I’m a little too old to be going around trick or treating
2. Do you like going to haunted attractions? I HATE haunted attractions. Mainly because I do not like people jumping out in front of me or grabbing me. I already have high blood pressure I don’t need someone to get me a heart attack. lol.
3. Favorite Halloween Candy? Snickers all the way!
4. Favorite Halloween Movie? Hocus Pocus!
5. Favorite Scary Movie? I honestly do not have a favorite scary movie.
6. Favorite costume you ever wore as a child? Oh my… I can’t even remember my costumes from when I was little.
7. First costume you can remember wearing? Again.. I don’t remember my costumes.
8. Favorite Fall Food and Beverage? pecan pie and Pumpkin coffee from Dunkin Donuts. Om nom nom nom!!
9. Do you have a festive background on your phone? Not on my phone but I do have a Fall background on my Nook Color.
10. What are you going to dress up as this year? Nothing, since Halloween is on a Wednesday I’m going to stay curled up in my bed.
11. What are you dressing up your pet to be? Niko, my parent’s chihuahua is always Jack Sparrow. 😀
12. What candy do you have left in your stash after you eat everything else? Anything gummy. I usually eat all the chocolate.
13. Do you decorate your house? I like to decorate our room. Whenever we get our own place, maybe I will decorate for real.
14. Pumpkin Patches, Corn Mazes, or Hayrides? Corn Mazes duh!
15. Going to a Corn Maze, what do you wear? Jeans and a hoodie! Anything comfortable.
It’s sad to think about what Halloween use to be back when I was a kid and what everyone has to do now a days for Halloween. When the whole neighborhood would participate in giving out candy and big groups of kids would go walking around. The danger of being outside at night, was partially none existent. Halloween today? Parents DRIVING their children around the neighborhoods. The threat of someone evil lurking in the shadows. It’s a sad thing that kids will not truly understand the Halloween we all know and remember fondly.